Bruschetta is a classic Italian appetizer and the perfect topping for our Shrimp & Calamari Burger! Use a high-quality balsamic vinegar for best results. -Capt. Denis
• 8 Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
• 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
• ½ ounce Feta, crumbled (optional)
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 TLB good quality balsamic vinegar
• 2 Tsp extra-virgin olive oil
• ¼ Tsp kosher salt
• ¼ Tsp freshly ground black pepper
SHRIMP AND CALAMARI BURGER PREPARATION
Sauté the Shrimp & Calamari Burgers. Add a little Olive oil to a sauté pan and cook on medium heat for approx. 7 minutes per side. Make sure they are fully cooked!
When the Burgers are done, spoon on a generous amount of your fresh Bruschetta on top and serve immediately!